Saturday, May 3, 2008

I don't write poems, i write my heart out

I don't think I have the creativity to write poems. But still I do, because after writing every poem I feel lighter, easier and closer to my heart. Sometimes your mind is not able to feel the difference between two conflicting situations but your heart is able to. The only problem is how to listen what your heart says. With so much confusion and penury of peace around you, its always tough listening to your heart. That's where poems play a role. Write without thinking anything. Just keep on writing and you will find what your heart has said. Sometimes its in the form of poems, sometimes stories.

I have written many poems in the past few years, whenever I was sad, whenever I was confused.I will post these poems in my blog.

No comments: